Partner with business to achieve performance sustainability – Unlock the key to adding value and achieving results.
3 Day Workshop | 18-20 November 2015
54 on Bath, Rosebank, Johannesburg
This international three-day workshop, developed by Belia Nel, a Certified Performance Technologist with the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI), provides extensive application learning on Performance Consulting and Performance Improvement Sustainability and includes models, best practices, tools and numerous performance improvement resources.
Participants will be able to apply the following:
- Define Performance Improvement; holistic performance, performance sustainability and performance consulting.
- Learn how to apply the above methodologies to achieve positive results.
- Apply the total performance system to identify performance issues.
- Conduct a gap analysis and driver analysis to compare desired performance to actual performance in order to identify performance gaps and opportunities.
- Learn how to identify causes from performance gaps and misalignments.
- Prescribe appropriate solutions to address the business and performance needs.
- Identify levels of performance evaluation and the types of data that each level presents.
- Learn the tools and skills set of a Performance Consultant.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Achieving results for performance sustainability
- Introduction to Performance Improvement and Performance Improvement methodology
- Performance consulting skills and process
- Performance analysis and cause analysis
- Solution selection and design
- Feedback and evaluation for business impact
Who should attend:
Performance Consultants, HR Business Partners, facilitators, OD practitioners, project management consultants, trainers and anyone who wants to build a skill set in Performance Consulting and the Performance Improvement (PI) methodology.
Date: 18-20 November 2015
Venue: 54 on Bath, Rosebank
Investment: R9,850.00 (Vat included) per person
Duration: 3 days
To learn more about this workshop or to register contact Belia Nel | email@example.com | +27824585851. This workshop is also available as in-company training. Contact Belia Nel for special pricing.